A new series of education, the “Creative Thursday” will start at 9.45am on Thursday 21 May at the Inspiration Hub.
The sessions will be designed in a variety of ways, including small working groups, the opportunity to speak to experts on a one-to-one basis and will also encourage the audience to get up on their feet! You’ll leave feeling you’ve already put the methods you learnt about into practice, instead of just listening to someone speaking about them.
You can look forward to six sessions:
1. Comfort, Stretch, Panic – 15 minute taster session, Bluehat Group
2. Co-Creating Partnerships, International Special Events Society (ISES)
3. Light and Shade: Developing Emotional Connections in Corporate Events, Juliette Connolly
4. Comfort, Stretch, Panic – 30 minute session, Bluehat Group
5. The Meetology Guide to: Building Confidence, Jonathan Bradshaw, The Meetology Group
6. The Design Cube, International Special Events Society (ISES), this session will be conducted in both English and German
Your contact person at tmf dialogue marketing:
Project Manager Content & PR
+49 (0) 931 9002 114