You are visiting Milan and looking for a cultural experience? UK’s leading travel magazine, Condè Nast Traveler, presents five must-see cultural sites in the Italian city.
1. The Accademia di Belle Arti di Brera, a fine art school.
2. Casa degli Atellani, an enchanting 15th-century home where Da Vinci lived while he finished painting The Last Supper.
3. Casa Museo Boschi Di Stefano, a historic house museum situated in Via Jan where 300 works from the Boschi Di Stefano collection may be viewed. The collection is an extraordinary testimony to the history of Twentieth Century Italian art from the first decade to the end of the Sixties.
4. Chiesa di Santa Maria Presso San Satiro, a 15th-century church with spectacular gilded friezes and Gothic frescoes.
5. Mazzucotelli’s Cat, the 20th-century wrought iron work of Alessandro Mazzucotelli, which adorns many of Milan’s Liberty-style buildings.
Your contact at tmf dialogue marketing:
Project Manager Content & PR
tel. +49 931 9002 114