We can help you to offer a new valuable service for your organisation and your destination partners in the exciting fields of social media and content marketing!
As from August 2012 tmf dialogue marketing and Crossmint BV will offer one-day Social Media Planning & Content Marketing Workshops around the world for organisations and people working in PR, marketing & sales of DMOs, CVBs, tourist offices, PCOs, DMCs.
We will train participants how to plan for success by strategically integrating social media and content marketing in their pr-, marketing- & sales- processes in order to attract, acquire, and engage a clearly defined and understood target audience to their destination.
We would very much like to organise workshops with you for your partners on location! The model is that we agree a price per participant with you and you can determine the final fee (including your won costs) and select a venue. If we can give more than one workshop we can of course reduce the costs per visit. Participants will get a free copy of one of the latest books about social media & content marketing, worksheets and slides of the presentation.
The following subjects will be presented:
- Social Media and Content Marketing for Destinations?
- Mapping Present Status/Social Media Level
- Defining online PR, Marketing and Sales Goals
- Listening to Others: Social Media Monitoring
- Determine ‘Tone of Voice’/Online Value Proposition
- Setting up the Social Media Tactical Plan
- Creating a Content Strategy & Plan
- Focusing on the Right Content for the Right Marketing Channels
- The Tools of Content Marketing
- Embedding the Plan in the Organisation
- Measuring return-on-investment and Adjusting
Managing director of Crossmint BV, development of Destination Information & Content Marketing Web Platforms and social media services for DMOs, MICE, tourism and hospitality.
Managing director of tmf dialogue marketing with many years of experience in the global outbound meetings and incentive markets. Speaker on MICE- and tourism-related PR content- and dialogue marketing topics and new ways of managing destination focussed news and content.
Please contact me for further information:
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +49-(0)89 330 567 75.
With best regards,