Restaurant Galzig/Verwallstube is one of Europe’s highest gourmet restaurants, situated at 2,085 meters altitude, in St. Anton am Arlberg. The region is well known for its great skiing and hiking region as well as its cuisine.
You can here experience great food and in particular in Restaurant Galzig/Verwallstube, where executive chef Bernhard Neuhold is creating exciting gourmet experiences for its guests.
The Galzig restaurant can accommodate up to 540 people in an exceptional surrounding that will add uniqueness to your events.
If you are considering an evening event in St. Anton am Arlberg, here is a list of the possiblities in:
A rustic ski hut
- Bifangalm – capacity 190 people
- Heustadl – capacity 50 people
- Hospizalm – capacity 200 people
- Rodelalm – capacity 200 people
- Rodelstall – capacity 70 people
- Senn Hut – capacity 140 people
- Gampen, 1850 m altitude – capacity 240 people
- Galzig, 2085 m altitude – capacity 540 people
Read more about the topic at www.convention.tirol.at
Your contact at tmf dialogue marketing:
Project Manager Content & PR
+49 931 9002 114