by Firenze Convention Bureau
Firenze Convention Bureau and Firenze Fiera will participate in The Meetings Show, the premier event for the UK inbound and outbound meetings industry that takes place from 7-9 July 2015 at Olympia, London. The Meetings Show provides the opportunity for you to meet over 400 meetings industry suppliers, gain knowledge from over 80 educational sessions led by leading industry figureheads and the opportunity to attend numerous networking events throughout the show floor and during the evenings in some of London’s most iconic venues.
FCB gives the unique possibility to join the event as part of Firenze Convention Bureau Hosted Buyers group to all the interested Agencies of the MICE field.
Why attend as a hosted buyer?
– FCB will help agencies to design their itinerary during the event, making you in charge of your time: source, learn and network all under one roof;
– with FCB you will be able to enjoy an hassle free focused experience with complimentary transportation and accommodation to London;
– as a part of the hosted buyer group you will attend exclusive networking events including hosted buyer only functions and you will discover London as you have never seen it before;
– FCB Hosted Buyers get exclusive access to the dedicated hosted buyer lounges with complimentary lunch, refreshments and Wi-Fi.
To participate as a Hosted Buyer click on this link and follow the information. The registration will then be validated by external qualifiers and the organizers.
For any further information do not hesitate to contact:
– Eleonora Odorino (Firenze Convention Bureau): firstname.lastname@example.org
– The Meetings Show hosted buyer manager: email@example.com
Further details on the hosted buyer programme and the benefits can be found on the website www.themeetingsshow.com.
Your contact at Firenze Convention Bureau for media:
Web Marketing & Communication
+39 055 49 733 41
Your contact at Firenze Convention Bureau for event planners:
Corporate Events Developer & Sales Office
+39 055 49 733 43
Your contact at tmf dialogue marketing:
Project Manger Content & PR
+49 931 9002 114