Beginning on the March 29, the same time as the shift to daylight saving time in Germany, the Frankfurt Airport (FRA) will be adding new destinations to its summer schedule. Among these, you can find focus in the:
- a twice weekly service to Providence (PVD), Rhode Island
- twice a week to Portland (PDX), Oregon
- a five-times weekly service to Tampa (TPA), Florida, on September 25
- Miami (MIA) in Florida on a daily basis (from May 15)
- twice daily to Aalborg (AAL) in tnothern Denmark
- four times a week to Bydgoszcz (BZG), Poland
- three times weekly to Seville (SVQ), in southern Spain’s Andalusia region
- Karlstad (KSD) – adding a stopover in Jonkoping (JKG), both cities in Sweden
- Cagliari (CAG) on the Italian island of Sardinia, beginning with the second of May
- May 2, Lufthansa will launch its thrice weekly service to Reykjavik (KEF), Iceland
- Bodrum (BJV), Turkey will also be served by a once weekly Lufthansa flight, starting from May 16.
Source and more information at www.traveldailynews.com.