Sustainability is very important and affects everybody! Thus, the IMEX team actively encourages the meetings, incentive travel and events industry to tackle these issues. IMEX adopts several practices such as the Green Team, Green Energy and Responsible travel.
Whether you are exhibitor or visitor you can get involved and help to make IMEX greener:
- Download Sustainability Guide, you’ll find seven ways to become more green!
- Join the IMEX Green Team
- Volunteer for Charity Cooking
- Travel to Frankfurt by train – Deutsche Bahn are offering IMEX visitors and exhibitors great rates on green powered train travel to Frankfurt.
- Carbon offset your flights to Frankfurt
- Using the Frankfurt walking map published in the IMEX Show Guide & Floorplan
- Attend a sustainability session at the Inspiration Hun to pick up advice on how to make meetings and events greener
- Using the recycling bins placed throughout the hall
- Taking part in ‘Badge-Back’ and voting with your badge when leaving the show for one of IMEX legacy charities
- ‘Share Your Spares’ USB recycling. Drop your old USB sticks off in the recycle bins at the Information Desks and IMEX will send them to schools in India to be re-used
Your contact person at tmf dialogue marketing:
Project Manager Content & PR
+49 (0) 931 9002 114