Looking for the perfect destination for your next MICE gathering? Hong Kong is your definite choice.
Come visit the Hong Kong stand at IMEX in Frankfurt from 19–21 April where the Meetings and Exhibitions Hong Kong (MEHK) team and 24 knowledgeable local suppliers from the MICE industry will be there to share the very best Hong Kong has to offer and its latest developments. You’ll also get to make new business contacts and gain valuable tips on how to organize a memorable event in Hong Kong that your client will long remember.
Meet Hong Kong’s largest delegation ever at stand B350 at IMEX:
- AsiaWorld-Expo Management Limited
- ATI TRAVEL
- Destination Asia (Hong Kong) Limited
- EHB SOLUTION
- Faces of Hong Kong Limited
- Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
- Grand Hyatt Hong Kong
- Harbour Grand Hong Kong
- Harbour Grand Kowloon
- HS Travel International Co. Ltd
- InterContinental Hong Kong
- Jetway Express Ltd
- Kowloon Shangri-La, Hong Kong
- Momentous Asia Travel & Events Co. Ltd.
- PC Tours and Travel
- Regal Airport Hotel – Meeting & Conference Centre
- Royal Plaza Hotel
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers
- sky100 events
- The Mira Hong Kong
- The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong
- The Travel Advisers Ltd
- Tomco Incentive & Travel Service Ltd
- Tour East (Hong Kong) Ltd
Click here to learn more about MEHK and the stand partners.
Make sure you will drop by the Hong Kong stand and meet with our partners! As this year is the “Year of the Monkey” in China, we have selected some nice welcome gifts* for our stand visitors, for example a “Year of the Monkey” travel pillow, if you:
- Make an appointment with MEHK or the stand partners via the IMEX portal or simply by using any of the email contacts below and show Hong Kong the screen capture or print-out of this article;
- or ‘Like’ this post on tmf dialogue marketing facebook
*Offer valid while stock lasts. Each participant can only redeem one souvenir from MEHK during the show period (19-21 April 2016). MEHK shall make the final decision on the above-mentioned offer at its sole discretion.
Your contact at Hong Kong Tourism Board:
Ms. Helen Chan
Manager, Conventions and Exhibitions, Europe
+44 (0)207 321 5381
Ms. Mercedes Alonso
+44 (0)207 321 5387
Your contact at tmf dialogue marketing:
Project Manager Content & Sales
+49 931 9002 104