It is with great pleasure that we invite you to submit your application to become a tmf Hosted Buyer at the CONVENE in Vilnius, Lithuania from 14-15 February 2018.
CONVENE provides you with the opportunity to learn more about what the Baltic region can offer the MICE industry. While you’re there, you can connect with suppliers from Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Poland, Finland, Denmark, Sweden and Russia.
Create a more intensive and enriching experience at CONVENE by taking part in exclusive Hosted Buyer Networking Events or join one of the Famtrips offered after the event.
Experience the unique CONVENE!
The Hosted Buyer Programme at CONVENE 2018 includes the following benefits:
- Roundtrip-economy class
- Travel transfers, between the airport, hotels, exhibition venue (LITEXPO) and networking events
- Personalised appointment diaries – Hosted Buyers pre-schedule meetings with choice Exhibitors
- Hotel accommodation including breakfast
- Lunch and refreshments during CONVENE
- Access to the Hosted Buyer Lounge
- Exclusive welcoming reception for the Hosted Buyers
- Participation at exclusive CONVENE and Hosted Buyer Networking Events
- Eligibility to apply for a Post-Famtrip within the region
- Eligibility to take part in the Education Program
Group Code: TMF2018
Participation in at least 16 pre-scheduled meetings as well as the CONVENE Networking Events are required for Hosted Buyers.
If you have any questions please contact Ulrike Kiesel by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +49 (0) 931 9002 114!*Please note that the number of spots avaliable in the Hosted Buyer Group are limited and the organiser reserves the right to choose the participants. You will receive a confirmation if your registration has been accepted.