WOW Awards Asia 2018 marks the 10th edition of the WOW Awards as Asia’s biggest recognition platform for the excellence in the experiential industry. The convention is set to take place from June 28-30, 2018 at New Delhi Aerocity.
To celebrate a decade of the WOW Awards Asia, the custodians of the platform are dedicating this 2018 edition to the most ‘WOW’ aspect of the experiential industry: Legacy!
The legacy of the experiential industry is made up of the sum total of:
1. The legacies left by the most successful IPs and Events that have not only defined our industry but also the industries they represent.
2. The legacies of agencies that have defined and then redefined what we know to be a flourishing business, today.
3. The legacies of individuals, who have persevered, prioritized and inspired, to make up the pulse of the industry.
Through this decade of WOW, we aspire to celebrate and inspire Legacy creation in the Experiential Industry. Let’s all collectively acknowledge that this industry can affect humanity, society, economy, and environment, and continue to do so in the best possible ways.
To this effect the 10th year of WOW is also building on its strengths and opportunities, to present an edition, better and more effective than ever before, with:
1. 100 categories to enter your best work, consolidating all segments (Experiential Marketing, Experiential Celebrations, Experiential Venue Awards, Event Show Asia and LIVE Quotient Awards), making it the most comprehensive and largest edition of the awards yet.
2. 100 jury members across expertise areas of brand marketing, MICE, LIVE Entertainment, and global expertise to judge entries.
3. 100 exhibitors from across destinations, DMCs, Hotels, venues, themed parks, sound-light-AV suppliers, applications, AR and VR technology innovations and more will be physically present at the WOW Awards and Conventions Asia this year, making WOW the most holistic and all-inclusive platform for #eventprofs across the world.
The Experiential Planner Expo 2018 is co-located with WOW Awards Asia, benefiting from the unparalleled traction of over 1000 delegates from the Event, MICE and Wedding industry from across India and English-speaking Asia that delegate to the show.
The past editions of the Experiential Planner Expo (EPEX) have been concluded with the resounding success witnessing over 1000 pre-scheduled meetings for over 40 Destination Partners present at the show. In addition to the 220 Hosted Leaders at EPEX 2017, by virtue of its co-location to the WOW Awards and Convention Asia, the show saw over 1056 delegates in total, including Corporate decision-makers, MICE, Event and Travel agencies and Destination Wedding Planners from all across India.
EPEX 2018 is now open for partnership, with opportunities limited for up to 80 participants from amongst Tourism Boards, Convention Bureaus, Destination Management Companies, Cruiseliners, Hotels, Venues and other service providers to the MICE and Destination Wedding industry.