Why should you organize an event in Riga? Are there any possibilities to support health and wellbeing for conference participants? To answer these questions and get an insight into some new Riga trending restaurants, we have spoken to Jevgenija Pulke. She is the Director at Via Hansa DMC & PCO, a leading destination management company with offices in Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius, St. Petersburg, Moscow and Warsaw.
1. In your opinion, what are unbeatable reasons to organize an event in Riga?
– Great meeting point already historically, being located on the crossroads of trade routes from North to South and from West to East
– Environmentally friendly meetings are easy to organize due to most hotels and venues being within walking distance of each other
– Good value for money with great service and a wide variety of choices for conferences, congresses and corporate events
– Easily accessible destinations and friendly hosts, English widely spoken
2. An event organizer wants to offer something special for the health and wellbeing of his conference participants – what do you suggest to him?
Riga’s mix of Eastern and Western culture, historical traditions and contemporary trends in health and beauty treatment makes it a treasure trove of different ways to nurture your body and mind. Choose some light relaxation in the capital of Latvia – maybe trying out the latest trends in spa culture.
In Latvia are many beautiful Manors and only 1 hour way from the airport in the country side offer aesthetically pleasing environment is suitable for any type of corporate event, private board meeting, celebratory events, and other important life-moments. The manor houses has been reconstructed with utmost respect for its history but also contains elements of contemporary art.
Most of Hotels and restaurant provide local seasonal produce for meals and coffee breaks, people these days looking for healthy life style and good value, all this you can find in Riga.
Riga is famous for Gastronomy most of the restaurants offers unique opportunity to learn cooking secrets with the restaurants executive chefs at open kitchens of beautiful Manors and Gourmet restaurants in Riga. Chef will share his experience, reveal a variety of cuisine secrets, and together you will create excellent dishes from local produce. Cooking classes are a great team building activity to examine team cohesion, attractiveness and harmony. It is a great opportunity in an informal atmosphere to overcome the communication barrier with colleagues, business partners or clients.
3. What is your personal “hot tip” for a trendy restaurant which can also be used for Incentive or conference groups?
Please visit VIA HANSA DMC & PCO at IMEX, stand number F280
To get more information and make an appointment, please click here.
Your contact at tmf dialogue marketing:
Project Manager Content & PR
tel. +49 (0)931 9002 114