If you are interested in Latvia as a meeting destination, then at ibtm you have the perfect chance to get more information. Meet the team of Latvian Tourist Board (LIAA) and key representatives (DMCs, hotels, congress space and CVBs) at stand D10!
Why would you choose Latvia for MICE?
Because Latvia offers all you’re looking for:
– Venues from historical castles to state-of-the-art concert and events halls.
– Within 30 minutes’ drive of Riga is the beach, and the closest national parks are just 45 minutes away. Perfect for combining business and pleasure!
– Exciting incentives from Soviet-themed spy games to sophisticated local wine tastings.
– Riga International Airport connects Latvia to over 70 destinations.
– Competitive rates. A business lunch in a trendy city centre restaurant can cost as little as 7EUR!
– Free wifi is a given at venues and hotels.
– The Latvian tourist board (LIAA) provides free advice to event planners.
Latvia is for sure among #simplythebest exhibitors! See what Lelde Beņķe (Tourism Department, Investment and development Agency of Latvia) has to say:
Take part in our #simplythebest campaign: If you make an appointment with the Latvian Tourist Board and other exhibitors, you have a good chance to win a dinner-for-two at the famous 7-portes restaurant Barcelona, which is #simplythebest for seafood in Barcelona. Read more about it on our #simplythebest ibtm campaign website – where you can find all participating exhibitors.
Your contact at LIAA:
International media and marketing
Investment and development Agency of Latvia
Mob: +371 26869728
Your contact at tmf:
Project Manager Content & PR
+49 931 9002 114