What comes to mind when you think about Slovakia as a meeting destination? If you are not sure about this, then at ibtm you have the perfect chance to refresh your knowledge and get brand new information. Visit the team of Slovak Convention Bureau at stand D15 and they will tell you why they are among #simplythebest exhibitors.
There are many reasons…
– Slovakia is a stable and safe destination
– it’s easy to reach by air, train, road and boat
– it has a great scenery with an unspoiled nature and a beautiful landscape
– the capital of Bratislava is one of the fastest growing new congress and conference cities in Europe
– it’s inexpensive: The value for money is great
– it’s delicious: There are good local wines and tasty food and the supply in organic and healthy food is there
– Slovakian cities and towns are rich of history and historical heritages from all periods
and many more…
Make an appointment and find out more. But today, Linda Šimeková, Manager of Slovak Convention Bureau, is already giving you a foretaste:
Don’t hesitate and make an appointment with the team of Slovak Convention Bureau at stand D15 by selecting the destination in your Hosted Buyer Zone. For more information also visit the Convention Bureau’s profile on ibtm website.
Take part in our #simplythebest campaign: If you make an appointment with Slovak Convention Bureau and other exhibitors, you have a good chance to win a dinner-for-two at the famous 7 Portes restaurant Barcelona, which is #simplythebest for seafood in Barcelona. Read more about it on our #simplythebest ibtm campaign website – where you can find all participating exhibitors.
You can also meet the Slovak Convention Bureau at our VIP Congress Networking Reception at ibtm Barcelona. Look there for more information!
Your contact at tmf dialogue marketing:
Project Manager Content & PR
tel. +49 (0)931 9002 114