We are happy to present you a new partner of the project “Slovenian Energy – the secret for your meetings and incentives”: Best Western Premier Hotel Slon. Here are the answers to our three questions, provided by Helena Kotolenko, Conference & Event Manager at Best Western Premier Hotel Sloan.
1. Tell us something we don’t know about Slovenia and that you think is of interest to international planners.
- Slovenia lies in the heart of Europe, where the Alps meet the Mediterranean and the Pannonian Plain meets the Karst
- Slovenia is one of the most biologically diverse countries in the world
- Slovenia offers a wide choice of outdoor activities. In the morning you could be skiing in a mountain ski resort, the afternoon could find you strolling along the shore of the Adriatic Sea
- Slovenia is a safe country. Wherever you are, even late at night in the cities, the only real threat to safety in the city are slow-to-react automatic doors that seem to be installed in shops across Ljubljana – causing hurried consumers much grief
- While enjoying Slovenian food and wine you will soon understand why the Slovenians say “love goes through the stomach!”
- Slovenians have passion for gardening, which has a strong social and recreational component
- Land of unusual innovations: wooden bike, goat mug for coffee to go…, utilities for water exercise
- Land of successful scientists: Slovene high school won gold medal in New York for the experiment how to generate hydrogen and produce electricity from biodegradable waste at room temperature, Section for Biochemistry and Molecular and Structural Biology at Institute Jozef Stefan has found a new way to heal cancer
2. Could you please describe Slovenia in five words?
Small, Diverse, Safe, Green, Mediterranean
3. What example in your specific MICE offer is adding a particularly energizing element to programs?
When you think something is impossible, you need to step out of the box and rethink the whole situation:
The launch of new BMW X6 luxury car which took place on the 1st floor in our seminar and banquet halls where it is impossible to drive the car to…
Your Contact at Best Western Premier Hotel Slon:
Conference & Event Manager
Slovenska 34, Ljubljana, 1000, Slovenija
tel. + 386 1 470 11 56 | +386 31 78 00 22 (cell)
Your contact at tmf dialogue marketing:
Project Manager Content & PR
tel. +49 (0)931 9002 114