St. Anton am Arlberg in Tirol will be launching a Summer Card starting from June 2015, as well as the possibility to upgrade this to a premium card. What are the advantages of the premium cards? Among many others, you can benefit from:
- St. Anton’s cablecars or wellness facilities and swimming pools – without any limits set!
- a try-it-out tour for hikers and/or E-bikers (including a loaned bike)
- a free green fee for golfers
- free admission to ARLBERG-well.com
- a torchlit hike
- the weekly programme including guided hikes
- participation in the children’s programme
- a bird’s eye view, since card holders can enjoy St. Anton’s cablecars free of charge for one day
- nordic walking
- free rides on the local bus and hiking buses inside the town limits of St. Anton
- public transportation bus service to Landeck
The Summer Card is valid from 24 June through 27 September. The three-day supplementary package costs 55 euros, five-day package 66 euros, seven-day package 77 euros (children 28€/33€/38€). What’s more, guests enjoy premium status in St. Anton through numerous extra services at specially reduced prices, e.g. at the Sport and Climbing Centre arl.rock.
Source and more information at www.convention.tirol.at.
Your contact at tmf dialogue marketing:
Project Manager Content & PR
+49 931 9002 114