Sweden continues to impress in the sustainability front. Starting with the creation of Europe’s first carbon-neutral neighbourhood, all the way to green and sustainable venues, hotels and transportation. Ecological products are now becoming the norm in Malmö’s restaurants, making the city a dream for health programmes for groups and green meetings.
Sustainability is important for you? Here are some tips for a stay in Malmö:
- Bicycle facilities are found at Triangeln Station, Central Station and Hyllie Station
- Bicycle pumps and cycling maps are located along the cycle lanes in Malmö
- A list of restaurants with fairtrade, ecological and KRAV labeled products here
- What is KRAV and what are their organic production standards this year
- Places & Venues in Malmö where you can organize top green meetings
- For choosing a sustainable accommodation, check out pages 4 and 5
You have more questions? Then please contact Malmö Convention Bureau or our team from tmf.
Contact person at tmf dialogue marketing:
Project Manager Content & PR
tel. +49 931 9002 114