The annual Passenger Experience Conference, which takes place on the 13th of April 2015 at the CCH – Congress Centre Hamburg, has a lot of highlighted topics on its agenda, among which:
- improving passengers comfort and enabling them to personalise and adjust their onboard experiences using virtual illusion
- in-flight entertainment
- consumer trends, behaviours and experience demands that will shape future revenue opportunities
- the role of the cabin crew in personalising the service
- the impact of passenger cultures on seat design and how the industry can keep up with fast changing passenger expectations
- strategies that airlines currently use to encourage sustainability throughout their networks
Source and more information at www.traveldailynews.com.