How important is “emotional” content and what does it need to create it? How can a personal aspect help professional destination marketing – is there space for a more human scale in communication at all?
Is it “cool” to be represented on as many social channels as possible or is it better to focus on stories which connect with the reader and bring a personal relationship into the communication? Where are emotional topics in the meetings industry, how can they be woven into the sales message? And how can any marketing or sales activity been given that particular personal twist and thus be more interesting to the readers….
These and a few more aspects will be answered in Johanna’s session and she will report on the event and the different topics presented there around the key theme.
This year ICCA CEC Summer Meeting takes place in Moscow 18-20 August 2016. The key topic is “From the New Normal to the New Future. Challenges and opportunities for the European Meeting Industry now.”. More details and registration here.
tmf dialogue marketing is an expert curator and creator of unique stories and content for the international meetings industry. Here are a few good reasons why convention centres and destinations should work with us:
- innovative sales campaigns combine the most effective in personal and digital approach
- more than 20 years of expertise in marketing destinations, venues and related service suppliers
- tmf’s multi-channel digital communication network connects with corporate planners, associations and media
- in-depth technical knowledge and a team of PR/content marketing experts make sure that quality standards are top level
- see samples of our stories on www.tmf-dialogue.net