You’re planning an international trip? There is a lot you have to take care of before leaving so that everything runs smoothly.
Here are 10 things you need to do before any international flight.
1. Check your passport and apply for any necessary visas.
2. Get vaccinated and stock up on medicine.
3. Check for travel warnings/advisories and register your trip.
4. Prepare your finances.
5. Make copies of travel documents.
6. Obtain an International Driving Permit.
7. Get all the necessary gear for your electronics.
8. Learn key phrases in the local language.
9. Research entrance and exit fees.
10. Buy health and travel insurance.