Introducing the H10 Hotels in Andalusia, one of the partners in the recent Andalusia MICEIntensely events in Germany, which presently offers 5 hotels in Andalucia:
Málaga – Costa del Sol
- H1O estespona palace****
- H1O andalucia plaza**** now offering the latest technology to personalize meetings and events
- H1O palacio colomera**** New opening last June 2019
- H1O Casa de la plata****New opening last May 2019
- H1O Corregidor, Boutique hotel
1. Málaga – Costa del Sol: H1O estespona palace**** – new service for Cycling Sport for groups and professional athletes
The hotel has an excellent location for mountain and road routes with a quick access to cycle through Estepona mountains. All our meals are buffet style with Show cooking and athletes are offered a wide range of high quality food.
NEW: Free Cycling sports area located in our prívate car park with enough space for 20 bicycles, repair tools, bicycle tuning and washing area outside. To complete the training, both professional and amateur cyclist can enjoy the DeSpacio Spa Center, a health and beauty center with renovated facilities of more than 1.000m2 where they can disconnect by relaxing in the thermal circuit or a personalized treatments, or just keep in shape using the gym of the hotel ( gym is free of charge- DeSpacio Spa Center under request and quotation of the treatments)
2. Málaga – Costa del Sol: H1O andalucia plaza**** now offering the latest technology to personalize meetings and events
Organisers of meetings can now personalize light, sound & image thanks to our innovative technology in our plenary meeting room Castilla with capacity up to 550 delegates.With just one click from a mobile device the audiovisual system can be managed in a simultaneous, comfortable and agile way for a tailor made event.
3. Córdoba: H1O palacio colomera**** New opening this year in June 2019
The H10 Palacio de Colomera is housed within the Casa Colomera, a palace built in 1928 to serve as the residence of the counts of Colomera. Located in the central Plaza de las Tendillas, the renovation project recovered a traditional Córdoban – Style atrium, as well as some of the building´s original architecture. It has cosy rooms, a typical Córdoba -style patio with swimming pool and garden area, a restaurant in the atrium and a rooftop terrace with panoramic views over the ancient city.
4. Sevilla: H1O Casa de la plata****New opening this year in May 2019
The brand new 4-star hotel H10 Casa de la Plata in Seville has different areas for meetings and events. The hotel offers two meeting rooms with natural light and characteristic details that make them unique. The Colón room has access to the hotel’s pleasant courtyard which has an elegant Andalusian-inspired fountain, ideal for hosting drinks receptions and coffee breaks. The Elcano room is located in an exclusive space next to the lobby and with a fireplace. In addition, the Magallanes Restaurant can be converted into a room for celebrations with access to the courtyard
5. Sevilla: H1O corregidor boutique hotel – a lovely hotel with a superb location but no meeting facilities
Any questions or proposals for events, please contact: Adela Parro, MICE Sales Manager Andalucía, Adela Parro – email: email@example.com
This article is part of a series about Andalusia and the MICE offers in the region. It is sponsored by Turismo Andaluz.