One of Andalusia’s gems: Granada for your next events
- It’s beautiful, magical, safe, lively, inviting and makes you dream.
- Prices are reasonable and services are of the highest quality.
- There are excellent transport companies
- The Conference Centre is in the centre of the city with over 4,000 hotel rooms within walking distance.
- With 300.000 inhabitants Granada has an ideal size and an excellent infrastructures for any types of events.
- Its sun, climate, culture and gastronomy beckon you to enjoy and live unique experiences.
- You will find committed event organising companies and professional PCO, DMC/Travel Agents, catering services.
- It is a teaching and research pioneer thanks to its University, its Hospitals, the Spanish National Research Council and the Health Science Technology Park.
- Only in Granada is it possible to enjoy the Alhambra, the Generalife and the Albaycin, all UNESCO World Heritage sites.
Can you believe that Granada has more than 16.000 hotel beds in the city – 4000 being directly in the city center, at a walking distance from the Granada Conference Center! The highly competitive prices of accommodation in Granada add value to host any type of event. Furthermore, Granada is a university city with a lot of places to celebrate events and different alternatives to conventional accommodation.
The Granada Conference Center is located in the heart of downtown, Granada’s Exhibition & Conference Center offers facilities for all types of congresses, conventions, seminar, courses and exhibitions. You will find meeting spaces with a capacity ranging from 8 to 4,000 participants, equipped with the latest technology and dedicated staff. Beside these, there are 2 main exhibition halls which add up to a total area of 4,000 sq m. (43,055 ft2) to accommodate poster and booth exhibits.
The Granada Conference Center is within walking distance not only to the hotels, but also to restaurants, shops and many cultural sites. Besides, it is well connected with the airport, bus and train station, etc. by frequent and affordable public transportation.
#MICEIntensely Roadshow #Andalusia:
The Southern Spanish region of Andalusia is bringing along a whole range of it’s fascinating cities and products to Germany to network and make new business with German MICE planners.
Please register here for your participation: