According to their Sustainability Concept for Transportation & Travel, the BESTIVAL invites visitors from Germany and from all over Europe to experience the city of Berlin, the hosts and the MICE landscape, by kindly considering the following guidelines.
In order to minimize the carbon footprint, the following measures are implemented and should be part of your experience and learning to run sustainable and responsible events:
- Visitors from Germany itself: please use the event ticket of the Deutsche Bahn.
- Visitors from neighboring countries: please make use of train connections to Berlin wherever possible.
- If you have to take the car, the formation of carpools is recommended.
- During the BESTIVAL, the participants should preferably make use of the public transport in Berlin (ÖPVN). The participants will be provided with the Berlin WelcomeCard which allows free use of public transports.b
- There will also be some walking tours in the programs offered. A walking map will be available.
- After evening events, there will be an uncomplicated Shuttle service with low-emission buses.
- The organizer will reimburse a fixed amount of your train tickets.