Starting from 10th of February 2017, issuance of visas will be executed through the new electronic system. Now E-visa is issued within 5 (five) working days. Electronic visas will be issued only to nationals of countries listed here.
In order to get touristic e-visa to Azerbaijan Republic following documents are needed:
1. Fully completed application and signed by the applicant.
Visa application form filled in English with personal signature of the applicant. Minor’s visa application form is signed and submitted by the parent or legal guardian. It means that for the minor entering in the parent’s or legal guardian’s passport a separate visa application form should be submitted, minor receives a separate visa in the parent’s or legal guardians or their own passport.
2. Scanned colored identity (information) page of the passport.
- Passport must be valid for no less than 6 months after the anticipated return from Azerbaijan.
- Containing at least 2 blank pages
Visa + service fee is 30 USD per person
- E-visa is for tourism visits only.
- Visa is for a single entry and valid only for a term of a hotel booking.
- Visa cannot be extended; entry and departure dates cannot be updated.
- Maximum term of stay is 30 days.
- All documents must be scanned (JPEG format, size not more than 1MB).
- Submitting the above-mentioned documents DOES NOT guarantee the issue of visa.
- In case of rejection, visa fee is non-refundable.
- Consideration period: 5 working days.
Additionally, citizens of Turkey, Israel, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, UAE, Japan, South Korea, China, Malaysia and Singapore can obtain visa upon arrival to Baku International Airport.
However, for the more smooth passage of passport control and to save time citizens of above mentioned countries might obtain e-visas in advance at the Victory tour, too.
Contacts for Visa support:
40 J. Jabbarli str., Caspian Business Centre
Baku, Azerbaijan, AZ 1065
Tel: (+99412) 4379090, ext.213 Mobile: (+99450) 2501158
Email: email@example.com Skype: visa-victorytour