Bulgaria has a unique cultural and historical heritage, natural beauties and a wealth of gastronomic delights, along with high-comfort accommodation, waiting for you.
Let’s distinguish facts from fiction:
– strategic geographical location between East and West
– high-class resorts, beautiful beaches, amazing mountains and forests
– meeting point of many ancient civilizations
– culture and wildlife with recognition (7 cultural and 2 natural wonders in the UNESCO World Cultural and Wildlife Heritage)
– one of the world’s largest wine producers and the country of yoghurt – the food of centenarians
Combine these facts with great facilities for congress tourism – modern and fully equipped premises, many hotels of different categories with appropriate comfort and style, easy transportation, good service, excellent communications, interesting venues, highly professional congress organizers – and you’ll get an excellent destination for your next event.
Would you like to know more about Bulgaria and its capital Sofia?
From 12-14 July, Bianca Ruckert (tmf dialogue marketing) is coming to Munich together with Rozalina Nikolova-Kreissl, General Manager of Mercury-97 Ltd, a Bulgarian company, specializing in congress tourism and event planning.
You can meet Rozalina as well as representatives from Visit Faroe Islands, Opatija Convention & Incentive Bureau and Palacongressi di Rimini in Munich and surrounding areas. If you’re interested – there are still a few appointments available. Please find the invitation here: http://bit.ly/1UekF2j and please contact Bianca as soon as possible: firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 931 9002 103.