Kęstutis Kazlauskas, General Manager of the Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva in Vilnius was able to share with us some thoughts on his hotel and Vilnius as a business destination!
1. What is special about the Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva – where is your strength when it comes to organizing a meeting or incentive?
Radisson Blu is a first class, full-service hotel brand, that stands out from the crowd due to it’s 100% Guest Satisfaction Guarantee and “Yes I Can” service spirit. As a combination of attentive hospitality and clever service concepts, we offer a unique service called “Experience Meetings” in addition to the professional approach for your business needs. Great hotels become even better when state-of-the-art meeting facilities meet excellent incentive opportunities. We have designed a service concept especially for business travelers, so a successful event is assured. Here are some great highlights:
- Innovate approach developed by our chefs and nutritionists
- Focus on taste that satisfies the senses
- Sit down or working / walking lunches
BRAIN BOX BREAK-OUT ROOM:
- Designed to encourage and inspire new and creative thinking
- Flexible and fun furniture layout and meeting room set-up
FREE WI-FI! – Lithuania holds the leading position for Internet speed around the world.
2. What are the greatest benefits of Vilnius as a city in the eyes of international planners?
- Connected – the geographical centre of Europe is located in Lithuania (26 km from Vilnius). That means only a 1.5 – 2 hrs direct flight from key European cities
- Compact city – venues that can accommodate varying group sizes and are Safe Hotels certified.
- Unique Užupis district – the independent republic within Vilnius
- Various leisure activities depending on group size and interest – hot air ballooning over Vilnius, culinary tour or even canoeing. Incentives are the motivators that create team spirit and solidarity, whether it be athletic, culinary or hands-on competitive. There are plenty of ideas – let us inspire you!
3. What is your personal hotspot in the city? Where do you go on a weekend with your family to enjoy the local spirit?
My favourite Vilnius hotspot is Vokiečių (German) Street, one of the oldest in Vilnius, has been known for centuries as the city trade centre. It symbolizes the German part of town.
The name of the street originated from German merchants and craftsmen who lived here since the 14th century. Now Vokieciu Street remains to be one of the most beautiful Vilnius streets.
Every day it is crowded with people visiting exhibitions, concerts, urban festivals taking place on the City Hall square.
There are plenty of restaurants, bars, cafes, shops, boutiques, night clubs as well as main attractions such as the Town Hall, Gate of Dawn, Gediminas Castle Tower, the Cathedral and lots of other churches, museums and art galleries within few minutes walking distance.
Click here to read the rest of our interview series and more!
Check out Vilnius’ eventbaxx voucher here and win a special prize at IMEX!
Your contact at Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva:
tel. +370 655 29295
Your contact in Vilnius:
Head of Vilnius Tourism and Convention Bureau
Go Vilnius | The official international economic
development agency of the City of Vilnius
tel. +370 5 212 1833
Your contact at tmf:
Project Manger Content & PR
+49 931 9002 114