The Alex is the first of the O’Callaghan Hotels to be refurbished and was completed in October 2017. The hotel’s new modern contemporary interiors and furnishings are enhanced throughout with subtle “retro” touches – from plush velvet banquettes and carefully appointed pieces of furniture to the wooden panelling and floor signs on the upper floors, bringing the unique personality of this hotel to life. This hotel was designed with both functionality and guest experience at the core and you can feel this as you move throughout the hotel from the bedrooms into the public areas where each of the spaces have been carefully created with the guest in mind.
Key Facts on The Alex
· 103 bedrooms [ including 26 Executive rooms and 5 suites] · A VIP Executive Lounge
· Flexible range of event spaces for up to 400 delegates
· Steam café (standalone grab & go offering)
· Stylish and comfortable bar & restaurant
· Inviting and functional shared working space
Choosing The Alex not only assures a great hotel experience and perfect city centre hotel, it also ensures that you can make the most of the fantastic city of Dublin during your trip, however short that may be. Find out more about one of our favourite Meet in Ireland incentive trip itineraries here. Dublin is the perfect canvas for an incentive itinerary designed to motivate teams, encourage new thinking and offer new experiences. Meet in Ireland, in partnership with The Alex and O’Callaghan Hotels, offers a range of incentive programmes which are fully customisable to any company’s needs and will make a positive impact on employee mind-sets.
Incentive itinerary: Explore the heart of Dublin Duration: 2 days | Group Size: 20
- Visit Guinness Storehouse for an insight into the Irish tradition and take in the best views of Dublin from the Gravity bar. Enjoy lunch on site where you can taste some true Guinness delicacies.
- Retreat to The Alex where you can taste the best in Irish cuisine in a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere.
- Explore Dublin like a local on the Dublin Bikes – the best way to get around the city while exploring the nooks and crannies of Dublin’s cobble-stoned alleyways and buzzing districts together. Stop off at some of the most well know parks and hidden gems across the city as you discover why Dublin is one of the most loved cities in the world.
- Learn to taste whiskey like a true expert at Teelings Distillery.
Dublin and Ireland as a whole, have a fantastic range of incentive opportunities which can be adapted to meet the needs of the most unique of groups. The Meet in Ireland team, along with The Alex will assist in creating and engaging, inspiring and rewarding Irish experience for your team.
Steve Fenton will be representing O’Callaghan Hotels at ibtm 2017.
Meet Steve on stand F40 to find out more about their offers.
Your contact at tmf:
Project Manager Content & PR
tel. +49 (0)931 9002 114