QTA – Qatar Tourism Authority co-operates with tmf dialogue to introduce the destination to the International Congress and Events community.
There are various opportunities for you to meet with QTA representatives and to benefit from the activities we plan in near future – please see information below!
Have you been to Qatar with events? What do you know about the destination?
We kindly request your feedback – please take part in our short survey and win a free trip to Qatar.
The prize: round trip on Qatar Airways, accommodation for 3 nights in a 5-Star hotel, transfers & transportation/excursions included.
The survey: Please take part in the survey here.
2. Qatar at ibtm Barcelona
Appointments: Qatar Tourism Authority will exhibit at ibtm in Barcelona (Nov 28-30, 2017) at stand J60.
Please let us know if you want to make an appointment to discuss your needs for upcoming events.
Invitation “Qatar Welcome Business Lunch”, Tuesday, November 28 at 1 pm:
Please join Ahmed AlObaidli, Director of Exhibitions at Qatar Tourism Authority and the team of QTA for Qatar’s Business Lunch on the first day of the show!
Kindly use the link to register for your participation in the Welcome Lunch and for an appointment.
3. News and stories about Qatar as a congress destination
- Ease of travel: Qatar Waives Entry Visa Requirements for Citizens of 80 Countries
- Case study international congresses: Qatar confirmed to host ICEIRD 2018
- Big vision moving forward: Qatar moves forward on big vision for tourism development with a focus on congress and events sector
- tmf partnering with QTA: Qatar Tourism Authority starts implementation of 5-year strategy; Joins hands with tmf dialogue for promotion and development in the International Congress community
Picture: ©Qatar Tourism Authority