Istria and the capital Zagreb will be part of the VIP delegation famtrip to Croatia, October 24-27, 2019
Link to registration: https://www.surveymonkey.de/r/SMWL7Y8
picture shows a meeting room in the Grand Hotel Rovinj
#IstriaMICE and #IstriaBusiness #CroatiaMICE #FullOfLife
Istria’s offer is also aimed at the business segment (besides being the most successful tourist area in Croatia). The cities of Rovinj, Poreč, Pula, Umag, Novigrad, and Vrsar have been developing their MICE infrastructure for decades and Rovinj’s infrastructure is clearly aimed at the congress industry.
More info on #IstriaMICE: https://croatia.hr/en-GB/experiences/meetings-and-events/Istria
Very nice website of Istria Tourist Board: http://www.visitrijeka.eu/
1) New infrastructure projects to connect Zagreb with Rijeka: 3.5 Billion Euro to Be Invested in Railway Infrastructure by 2030
2) Food in #Croatia: Foreign Chefs Attend Autumn Culinary Workshops in Istria
#ZagrebMICE and #ZagrebBusiness #CroatiaMICE #FullOfLife
3) Investment in #Croatia: the 3rd Adriatic health, sport and tourism Investment Forum
“Our vision is to make Croatia a full-time destination for health tourism by bringing healthcare and tourism into an innovative concept, and at the same time becoming recognizable as the leading investment-consultant for health tourism in the Adriatic region” says the organizing Medical Group https://www.medicinska-grupa.hr/en/conferences.html
4) The Ministry of Economy supports a faster development of health tourism:
5) Croatia’s most successful start-up: Mate Rimac Expects Quick Growth of Rimac Automobili
6) To better understand the types of business in Croatia
Croatia – Full of events to remember and #FullOfLife.